As a small business scales upward, are you ready to hire employees?
One of the most important decisions to make is determining when it is the right time to transition into becoming an employer.
Premature hiring can be disastrous, and underestimating what it is involved is far too common.
- Are you ready to hire employees for the first time?
- Is your business in the right financial position to take on payroll expenses?
- Do you have the time resources to learn and administer wage regulations and prepare employees for success?
In this Mini eCourse, we’ll evaluate your revenue, cash flow, and time to ensure you are ready to take the next step, and talk about other alternatives.
We’ll evaluate your hiring readiness and help you grow your business the Legit and Compliant way.
This Mini eCourse is for:
- Small business owners wanting to analyze their hiring readiness
- Startup founders who have no more time in the day to do all the things
- Business owners that know that in order to create a company culture, they need to be ready to hire employees
- Those of you wondering if you need the “Hiring for the first time” Course
Are you ready to hire employees?
Let’s figure out your hiring readiness together.