Our Social Media Plans will elevate the brand of your small business.
The ProfitLogics team will help elevate your brand with a cohesive small business social media strategy. We take your value proposition and create branded visuals and written copy. Our team takes care of the Setup and Management of your social channels. We’ll help take your brand to the next level and free up some of your time so you can work on your business instead of worrying about social media.
|Startup Plan 1||1-4 social channels, 1 post per day/per channel|
|Startup Plan 2||1-4 social channels, 2 posts per day/per channel|
|Rocket Plan 1||4-8 social channels, 1 post per day/per channel|
|Rocket Plan 2||4-8 social channels, 2 posts per day/per channel|
|Elevated Plan 1||1-4 social channels, 1 post per day/per channel + engagement + analytics|
|Elevated Plan 2||4-8 social channels, 2 post per day/per channel + engagement + analytics|
How the Social Media Plans work with your brand
We’ll start by developing an overall Social Media Strategy starting with any of these two scenarios.
- Along with the valuable work you’re doing on The 5 Missing Pieces™
- With your existing business plan or branding strategy
- Setup & management of social channels
- A theme and hashtag strategy according to your business values
- A planned posting schedule
- Initial setup & organization of social media scheduling tools (Meet Edgar, Buffer)
- Design for your headers and help with profile description copy
- 1-2 scheduled post per day per channel
Content review / revision / approval processes weekly
- Graphic design of 25 to 55 pieces of original content
- Inclusion of client-provided content
- Inclusion of curated content i.e. articles, quotes, other
- 1 monthly blog post copy review, graphic design for images, & formatting
In addition, the Elevated Plans also include:
- weekly engagement on all channels
- monthly analytics reporting
In the first month, as we’re ramping up, we’ll be accessible to meet with you, incorporate feedback and tweaks until we get it just right!
We will revisit the social media plan quarterly so we can be nimble and then incorporate changes in a timely manner. Engagement and analytics are ever evolving and it’s important to understand that results are not instant and that things take a bit of time.
Subscription services require 30-days notice for cancellation to allow for proper transition.
Your small business social media strategy deserves professional assistance
This is not a VA (Virtual Assistant) service. This is a professional design firm partnership where the designers and social media managers care to learn about your business, your business purpose, your target market and desired narrative and goals and work with you to achieve them!
(If you don’t have a branding strategy or a business plan, we suggest you get started on those! We can help. If you don’t take care of these important foundational business strategies, all your social media efforts will be shortlived and shortwinded. Schedule a FREE strategy call with us to see how we can get you set up for success!)